Firework site safety plan
Your display site should have the following:
- The spectator area: the area from which the spectators will be watching.
- Safety area: A clear area between the spectators and fireworks ensuring a safe distance is kept.
- Firing area: The area from which the fireworks will be set off.
- Fall out area: An area that will be kept clear of people so that aerial debris may land safely.
- Bonfire area: An area provided for the bonfire that is a safe distance from the firing area. It is preferable not to light bonfires until after your display as stray sparks may accidentally set off your fireworks.
< Back to firework safety.